Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Timing Diagram Tool?

Jim Thompson wrote:

Anyone know of a cheap (or free) Timing Diagram tool?

I need to communicate with my digital counterparts on an IC design ;-)

Arie's hint is great. But it'll be lots of typing. If it isn't for doc
purposes but just for mutual understanding there is an easier way. This
Saturday me and my layouter (with him being in Vermont) just could not
get onto the same page with a weird kind of laser diode mounting
(z-bend, then rotate a bit and lay flat over some discretes).

So I sketched it up, scanned that in and zipped it over. Tada! Problem
solved, layout is now done. But the fab people haven't come back with a
quote for hours now. Hope that doesn't spell trouble.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com