Mawdeeb

Default Table for Bridgeport?

Contact this seller:

http://stores.ebay.com/G-and-G-MACHINERY

I have done business with him for years and know he sells new and
recondition bases for bridgeports. He does not have any listed currently
but he is also in the middle of a move of his operation. Give him a
call or email.

Regards

Jim Vrzal

Dave Adams wrote:
I recently had given to me, (practically) a well used Bridgport mill
minus the table. The owner took the table for use on a custom built
production machine. It's a series 1, w/ a 2J2 variable speed head.

What are the chances of finding a table for it? Where do I start
looking? I've been searching on Ebay for a few weeks and haven't seen
one come up. I'm guessing that it's not too often table and mill go
separate ways, but maybe if someone's parting one out....