Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default pulse - T250_pulse.jpg - T250_pulse-wide.jpg

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Joerg wrote:

That's one of the downsides. When it breaks after such a long time you
will probably at least have to replace the whole tank. I wouldn't have
bought it but we really had no choice here. It's back-discharge plumbing
for a wall-mounted toilet and I definitely don't like a commode hanging
on fours screws tied into a wimpy wood-frame wall. There are things
engineers just don't do...

That's why we have plumbers. ;-)

Well, I could have done it but the crawl space down there is so cramped
that this could only be done by a contortionist. Re-connecting the vent
would have been a whole 'nother challenge.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com