Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ABLE_1 ABLE_1 is offline

Default Seeking Wiring Diagram or Info

Homer,

Thanks for that link. I googled Moline but that did not come up on my end.
Don't know why??? Either way that link does not show that they have a
spiral mixer. As I found out from one phone call it was (the rights or
something) was sold to another company (Acme something). This may be why it
is going to be difficult to find the info.

I will call this Moline Co. on Monday and see if they can point me in a
direction. Anybody have any thoughts on the timer???

Thanks again for the help.

Les

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"ABLE_1" wrote in message
. ..

I have been asked to troubleshoot and repair a Bakery Dough Mixer. The
problem is that the owner does not have any docs or wiring diagrams on
the unit. So far I have found out the manufacturer was sold out to
another company. Still searching but was thinking that someone here
might be able to shed some light.

Here is what I know.

Then name plate has the following.

Mfg: Moline (May have been purchased by ACME (something)
Model # BA302

http://www.moline.com/ ??