Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Seeking Wiring Diagram or Info

Hello all,

I have been asked to troubleshoot and repair a Bakery Dough Mixer. The
problem is that the owner does not have any docs or wiring diagrams on the
unit. So far I have found out the manufacturer was sold out to another
company. Still searching but was thinking that someone here might be able
to shed some light.

Here is what I know.

Then name plate has the following.

Mfg: Moline (May have been purchased by ACME (something)
Model # BA302

The unit operates on 208vac There is a timer installed that is supposed to
start the unit in a low speed for say 60 seconds(1 minute) and then high
speed for 300 seconds(5 minutes) and then stop. This would mean that it is
a two stage or a cascade timer.

The biggest problem here is that the timer has lost its labels. So there is
way of knowing what each button is doing when pressed.

The timer has 3 seven segment LEDs and 6 buttons below in two rows of 3
each. (using my memory here) Since the label is missing I do not have a
manufactures name but there is an imprint of what I think is a model # on
the case which is 8X450A6 MOD1.

The minimum that I am hoping for here is if someone can point me in a
direction to find a source for info on this mixer.

The next would be if someone would recognize the model # of the timer and
add a manufacturer name to unit.

The best would be if someone could post or email me the wiring diagram for
this thing. Well that would be pushing things a bit.

The way I see it is I had to give this a shot. Maybe I can get
lucky.............................

Thank in Advance.

Les

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ABLE_1" wrote in message
. ..

I have been asked to troubleshoot and repair a Bakery Dough Mixer. The
problem is that the owner does not have any docs or wiring diagrams on the
unit. So far I have found out the manufacturer was sold out to another
company. Still searching but was thinking that someone here might be able
to shed some light.

Here is what I know.

Then name plate has the following.

Mfg: Moline (May have been purchased by ACME (something)
Model # BA302

http://www.moline.com/ ??

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Homer,

Thanks for that link. I googled Moline but that did not come up on my end.
Don't know why??? Either way that link does not show that they have a
spiral mixer. As I found out from one phone call it was (the rights or
something) was sold to another company (Acme something). This may be why it
is going to be difficult to find the info.

I will call this Moline Co. on Monday and see if they can point me in a
direction. Anybody have any thoughts on the timer???

Thanks again for the help.

Les

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

. ..