Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ABLE_1 ABLE_1 is offline

Default Seeking Wiring Diagram or Info

Hello all,

I have been asked to troubleshoot and repair a Bakery Dough Mixer. The
problem is that the owner does not have any docs or wiring diagrams on the
unit. So far I have found out the manufacturer was sold out to another
company. Still searching but was thinking that someone here might be able
to shed some light.

Here is what I know.

Then name plate has the following.

Mfg: Moline (May have been purchased by ACME (something)
Model # BA302

The unit operates on 208vac There is a timer installed that is supposed to
start the unit in a low speed for say 60 seconds(1 minute) and then high
speed for 300 seconds(5 minutes) and then stop. This would mean that it is
a two stage or a cascade timer.

The biggest problem here is that the timer has lost its labels. So there is
way of knowing what each button is doing when pressed.

The timer has 3 seven segment LEDs and 6 buttons below in two rows of 3
each. (using my memory here) Since the label is missing I do not have a
manufactures name but there is an imprint of what I think is a model # on
the case which is 8X450A6 MOD1.

The minimum that I am hoping for here is if someone can point me in a
direction to find a source for info on this mixer.

The next would be if someone would recognize the model # of the timer and
add a manufacturer name to unit.

The best would be if someone could post or email me the wiring diagram for
this thing. Well that would be pushing things a bit.

The way I see it is I had to give this a shot. Maybe I can get

Thank in Advance.

Les