Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Switch drawing for basics group

john jardine wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
john jardine wrote:

"john jardine" wrote in message
.. .

Ignore.
It's ********. I missed B+C and they don't make 7 way switches

Use three toggle switches, one in series with each switch. Then
parallel all three sets of switches.

I'm having another 'thick' week and can't visualise your idea. Any chance of
a small spoon feed? .

The description above is wrong. It was all I had util I found the
full description on SEB.

He wants all three switches N.O. in series. Connect a SPST switch
across each of them to diasble that switch's N.O. function by shorting
that switch, or switches out. Then the remining switch or switches will
control the device.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell