Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:46:57 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I have a Vizio 42" LCD and a Mitsubishi HD1000. Neither piece is
even year-old technology. You have an archaic viewsonic, shut up
now please.

Yet you are ****ing and moaning about DRM. Get a clue.

You don't even understand the points I'm trying to make, yet you argue
on....non stop. As for DRM, how long should Mickey Mouse be denied his
rightful place in the public domain? His creator has been dead for decades.
Or don't you understand the plain English in the Constitution about "for a
limited time"?

The real problem here is that you don't have current enough technology to
see how this is being misused. Once you get current, you will see the
annoying side effects of all this nonseniscle hand-shaking going on with
equipment as it attempts to establish trust relationships at all stages of
signal processing. Do some research, check out peoples real world problems
and complaints. It is you that is behind the times.