Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:40:12 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'll run right out and buy a Tivo and hook it to my Dish receiver, and
how???? If I wanted DVR functionality from Dish, I'd have to use their
equipment and pay for rental. Stick to what you know.

You are obviously unaware of emerging devices.

http://www.pixelmagicsystems.com/pro...pdi_deluxe.htm

Dish Network offers customers the DISH Player-DVR 942 HD Receiver with
DVR functionality.

DirectTV:

http://www.pvrblog.com/pvr/2005/11/new_directv_uni.html

Others

http://www.snapstream.com/Products/beyondtv/

http://www.westlake-electronic.com/c..._no=AJA-KONA-3

http://www.engadgethd.com/2006/09/13...-card-for-249/

http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_nexus.html

You might also want to examine the cover story on the
April 2 EE Times.

No matter what you get, if the protected content flag is in place,
the hardware won't let you do full resolution with it.

But my NVidia 8800 GTS and my Windows Vista Ultimate does.
Hahahahahahahaha!

Bwuahahahahahahah!