Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:34:55 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

You don't have a clue. Windos doesn't
recognize the things I'm talking about, hell most of these things have slid
right past Norton, McAffee and the rest. They don't get quarantined, stop
trying to pretend that you know what you're talking about.

Since I work at a largely gov contracted company, we have very
specific rules, and training we go through, as well as a properly set
up system to keep the things that seem to plague you away.

It is 100% you that doesn't know what you are talking about.