Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:20:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

I don't have cable, I have Dish. When will you start paying
attention?

Your dish media is being overcompressed?

Are you saying that you can get right up to your screen and you can't ever
make out _any_ compression artifacts? If so, then you're still a liar and
you're blind.

Looks like you didn't even get what you paid for.

Isn't that how life pretty much works?

Bwuahahahahahahah!

The question is, when are YOU going to start paying attention. Try
some of the online reviews posted by HD, and home theater type mags,
to start with.

For what? Dish is the only game in town for the most HD channels that
aren't basketball oriented.

Sheesh.

No kidding.