Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:26:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

It's certainly not because it's technically
impossible to build one.

Yes, and they even exist, dip****.

It's certainly within my rights to use one on
appropriate material and for my own personal use,

That depends. You may not even know what "appropriate material" is.
DVRs are for personal use. I suggest you get one.

however DRM dickwads

**** off, you total retard.

prevent access to technology like that.

Only for crybaby idiots like you. You see, they have done a remote
viewing session on you and have deemed you unworthy. HAHAHAH!

Now do you actually have a
technical comment to make, or just more invectives to hurl.

**** off, DRM wussy boy. My **** works fine.