Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

MassiveProng wrote:

You're an idiot. Get legit OS and software on your system and you
won't have a problem. Also, you old CRAP hardware won't work with
new OSes as the old crap hardware makers have not/will not write new
drivers for old pieces of ****. They want you to buy new as well.
Who do you blame, boy?

What is a legit OS exactly? BTW, you completely missed the point.
Everything is not about computers.

Who are you responding to? I don't see any posts from him at all. Try it
that way.

Where? My secured transactions ARE secure. If your dumb ass gets on
a porn site and starts clicking OKie Dokie to everything, you deserve
whatever you get rammed up your OS.

You're such a stupid ****. You don't get it at all. I'm not even
talking about computers here. I'm talking about banks, mortgage
companies and ****ing walmart amongst others.

Only adults are aware of those issues.

I'm done being civil to you. **** you very much.

Good.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.