Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:20:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I hear that. Other non favorite advances in technology include:
1) HDTV imagery ruined by compression artifacts (what's the point?
I don't live and die by TV, but I do like NASCAR and _some_ of the
HD programming available)

Your cable company is lame. You should tell them that.

NASCAR in HD looks sweet here (as does all other cable carried HD
content here), even on my "sub-par" (according to you) HDTV.

Bwuahahahahaha... poor boy.

I don't have cable, I have Dish. When will you start paying attention?

Your dish media is being overcompressed?

Looks like you didn't even get what you paid for.

Bwuahahahahahahah!

The question is, when are YOU going to start paying attention. Try
some of the online reviews posted by HD, and home theater type mags,
to start with.

Sheesh.