Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:33:57 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Anthony Fremont wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

\
I'm betting that he's not limited by having just two wheels. ;-)

Oh, damn! I forgot to mention his training wheels ;-)

And his tricycle.

Remember "Laugh In" and the guy on the tricycle that would always tip over?
For some reason that comes to mind. Or do you just remember the go-go
chicks with the "tattoos"? ;-)

Both. The guy on the trike was Arte Johnson.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062601/

Yep.

...Jim Thompson
--