Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

Anthony Fremont wrote:
MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:35:48 -0400, Meat Plow
Gave us:

I own an 02 XL1200C like this one without the windscreen and rack
behind the backrest and the Screamin Eagle pipes and airf ilter
cover. Did have the stock pipes drilled and the carb jetted tho and
it's got a real beefy tone. I'm not a fan of straight pipes on a
1200 motor. Put them on an 88 and up CUI and they're the bomb.

So, you're just another one of the asswipes that should be getting
load pipes tickets.

Load pipes save lives. If it's too loud, then you're too old.
bwahahahhahah what a stick in the mud

I got a load ass horn too. People hate it, but if they'd keep their head
out of their ass while they're hurling their 3-ton SUV around town, they
wouldn't have to hear it. My favorite big scarey noise is to shut the
ignition off with the kill switch, give it a little throttle and then turn
it back on a couple seconds later. I promise you'll **** your pants on that
one if you're jawing on the phone, not paying attention to the road, and
threaten my "personal space" with your cage. LOL just thinking about it.
Worried I'm going to lose a muffler like that some day though.