Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:54:31 -0500, Anthony Fremont wrote:

That wasn't my bike, just one like it but with a windsheild and
backrest rack. Your ride is sweet. I love the colors and your mods
make it look like a bigger model.

That pic makes the color look too robin egg blue. It's close to a color
scheme they just did (2006?) again, but this time they added flakes to the
blue. It looks way cooler with the solo seat and exposed fender. Makes it
look even lower to the ground.

It's getting some miles on it now, but it's still going strong despite the
constant abuse it suffers. When it starts smoking, I'm going to do a Brian
Nallin type rebuild and try to get 100HP and 100ft/lb out of it. If I can
make that happen, I'll be real happy. But then it'll be time to add that
Baker 6 speed and wider tire/swing-arm. It never ends, fortunately. ;-)
That's what's really cool about them IMO, no two are the same. Reliability
has been a non-issue. It's probably the most reliable thing I ever owned
actually.