Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

John Fields wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:19:25 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

I suppose he has a reason, I don't know how "good" it is. Sorry if I
snapped at you prematurely, but I've been a little annoyed lately
what with the kooks, trolls, jack-booted net-kops and what not.

---
Seems like our buddy Lionel is largely responsible for that, what
with his revenge crossposting after having been critic more harshly
than he thought he should have been.

Thank God he's not a watercolor artist.

It certainly seems more than coincidence that he showed up, gave poor advice
about electronics, got mad when taken to task for it, then the stuff
started. The kooks seemed to know lionel well, so it stands to reason that
he could have drug them in here on purpose. Not that the kooks have all
been bad, it's those other soc people that seem to like to make the real
trouble. In fact Mr. Plow (an apparent kookologist) and I are having decent
conversation about big-boyz-toyz right now. I'm not sure I understand what
the kooks are all about, but it seems that they aren't necessarily kooks
themselves (in the normal sense of the word), but are exotic game hunters of
sort. Perusing USENET in search of nutters to taunt. To each his own, I'm
here for the electronics though. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good OT
diversion or occasional flame-war just like the next guy, but man those
nutter trolls with the header forging obsession are something else.