Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg - road rash.JPG

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:17:33 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Ouch!

Here's the worst I ever got:

BTW, how did you do that? Looks like a giant bruised area from an impact.
What hit you?

---
Stupidity.

Tried to make it through a red light at an intersection and make a
left turn at the same time, too fast and too jerky.

Bike turned into a physics instructor and threw me onto the road
pretty hard.

Wasn't all that bad though... After I managed to get myself up and
get my wits about me the bike started right up again and got me
home.

--
JF