Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default A toast to toasting... - me.jpg

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:16:22 -0500, Anthony Fremont wrote:

I don't ride a "hog", I ride a Sportster. A lean, nimble racing
machine. It's the fast Harley (well it was till they came out with
that water-cooled abomination).

I own an 02 XL1200C like this one without the windscreen and rack
behind the backrest and the Screamin Eagle pipes and airf ilter
cover. Did have the stock pipes drilled and the carb jetted tho and
it's got a real beefy tone. I'm not a fan of straight pipes on a 1200
motor. Put them on an 88 and up CUI and they're the bomb.

http://www.gokartracing.org/images/X...IRES/RSIDE.JPG

Pretty sweet, better take that windshield off before you get addicted to it.
Here's a pic of mine taken back in 2001 right after a flood, but that's
another life story. ;-) I have since pulled the rack off, changed to a
solo seat and have a pair of 11" Progressive 440's on the back. Really
changed the look allot. Exposing so much of the rear fender really makes it
look old school now. This was on July 4 2001, a few months before I wrecked
it. The wreck hardly hurt the bike other than ruining the wheels (struck
median). It went down on the right side and didn't hurt the paint or engine
at all. The handlebars, foot peg, foot brake lever, rear muffler and rear
shock mount kept everything else off the pavement. Not a scratch on the
paint. Smashed rear turn light and mount, scraped muffler, broke brake
lever, very slight bend in handlebars. Fixed it all myself to keep the
insurance company from finding out. If I'd have known that the rear wheel
was bent too, I probably would have made a claim, but it only cost me about
$400 to fix it. Wheels from e-bay (front from a dyna, rear from a "hog"
hope it's not slowing me down ;-). Gotta love that interchangability. ;-)
Got the lever, and grip for free at the stealer from take-offs.

I'll try and take another pic showing the solo seat and shorter shocks.

Attached Thumbnails
A toast to toasting... - me.jpg-im000096-jpg