Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:29:19 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:36:53 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
Gave us:

High Definition Multimedia Interface. Its basically another version of
DVI, but with DRM. It really offers no additional capabilities unless
spending your entire life in front of TeeVee is important to you.

You're an idiot.

It is what keeps the pirate ****tards from getting HD resolution
copies of HD media, dumbass. As well it should.

1) Who cares? I watch HDTV on my TV set. I use my computer's (much
higher resolution) monitor for work. If there's any risk whatsoever that
HDMI drivers will lock me out of access to the video frame buffer, then
that system is of absolutely no use to me for high end graphics
application.

You're an idiot to even think that it would.

2) Pirating of HD media is done by cracking AACS and stripping off
protection flags. Once that's done, HDMI (or other interfaces) should
play it back just fine.

You're out in left field. That's how Std DVDs were hacked. HD
content WAS being hacked by grabbing the key from the player app.
Nobody stripped anything.

It is being fixed however. Your technological lobotomy, on the other
hand, did you no good.