Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:19:14 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Since we're already here and everything, can you show me a schematic of how
to do that? No fair if others help. :-] I fully imagine that the
manufacturers drive circuit consists primarily of a resistor. I haven't
checked, but I'm not paying $20 for four LEDs in a cute chrome housing to
find out.

Idiot. Car makers are certainly NOT driving their LED tail lamp
arrays with a mere resistor.

Jeez dude, get off it. You were wrong. Bikers DO ride their bikes,
regardless of what your silly, brainless ass thinks.