Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:47:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:55:30 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Well duh. I was just showing you that there truly is a spec stated
for a duty cycle less than 100%.

No, it is stated for dopes that think they can get away with pushing
an LED hot.

Not as dopey as thinking that a _lit_ LED has a Tj anywhere near 25C under
anything that remotely resembles normal conditions.

You are nowhere near as bright as even the most dim LED made.

Clue: It wouldn't be hot either.