Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:36:53 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
Gave us:

Of course, TV. How silly of me to overlook your primary form of
entertainment. The resolution of an HDTV monitor is too low for most
computing applications.

WRONG!

My HDTV is native at 1360x765!

That's pretty low compared to a decent monitor. How about a nice
1920×1200?

My PC Graphics card drives it at that rate, and it looks awesome!

FOR ALL computing applications.

You are living in the past when putting out to a standard TV was
done at 640x480 or 800x600. onto an NTSC Std definition CRT!

You need to belly up to the bar of modern technology, boy.

You are still thinking in terms of TV sets. But then, that's
understandable.

--
Paul Hovnanian
I love guns. Its bullets that I can't stand.