Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:28:07 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

On a slightly different note, I'm disturbed at the number of vehicles I see
that don't have working tail lights. Not old vehicles, but newer ones (3
years old) that shouldn't have these kinds of failures. It looks to me like
over-all reliability is going the other way while expense and complexity are
going up. I know those failures are for other reasons, but they are
failures none the less.

The DOT should be on top of the makers, ensuring that they have
rugged drive circuitry feeding the "lamps".

I have never seen them on Busses, but they get daily safety lane
examinations.