Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:04:56 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

From what I've seen over the past few years, they've all become lame. It
doesn't seem to matter who makes them, they all fail far too quickly.
Maxtor, Fujitsu, WD, Seagate, etc. I got stacks of all of them.

I wouldn't buy any of those BUT the Seagates. What you are doing to
your drives, we'll never know.

Actually, I do probably know.

If you are not running a database server, you do not need to be
defragging your drives more than once a month or even two months.
I go three.

If you are one of those "daily defrag" twits,. THAT IS your problem
with dead drives.