Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
joseph2k joseph2k is offline

Default Windows XP Strikes Again - ErrorMsg.jpg

Jim Thompson wrote:

Did an automatic "update" for Windows XP, re-booted, and got this
error message (see attachment).

Surfing, I get that it's some kind of help file, but I can't determine
what program is involved, or whether it's just Wimpows turning in the
screw a little further.

So far I haven't found any misbehavior.

Any ideas?

...Jim Thompson

I have not looked at any other replies.
Did you google for hhctrl.ocx? If not shame on you. The basic answer is
right there on the first page of results. It is yet another M$ internal
inconsistency. Update hhctrl.ocx and let us know if this helps.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*