Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:10:51 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm not to keen on LCD myself. The light leakage and poor black levels
aren't too cool. The color banding blows too. I wish the manufacturers
would just stop lying and admit that they can't even accomplish true 24 bit
color yet. If you can see banding, then it aint 24 bit.

No, I was referring to a new technology where they used DLP mirror
arrays, but illuminate with LED light instead of color wheel crap.