Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default My Massive Tube! (FPD) Warning 401kB - BigScreen.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:33:41 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm telling you, you should really check out the HD1000 by
Mitsubishi, it kicks major ass for the money. Just read some
customer reviews anywhere, they're all the same. It's jaw dropping,
I mean it. I couldn't hardly get the satellite guys to leave, I had
to just turn it off. ;-)

For video perhaps.

What does that mean? It seems that most x-boxers are in love with it too,
although I don't really use it as a computer monitor (unless you count
MythTV).

Not on my list yet, however. I have been eyeing
a 1TB drive though...

http://www.hitachigst.com/portal/sit...a9f30eac4f0a0/

I bet that's gonna be expensive. $$/GB ratio is too high for my tastes.

I just bought one of these to replace a failing 320. 5 year warranty I
keep my movies on drives that sleep, and the main Linux install on a smaller
drive.
http://www.directron.com/wd5000ys.html