Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_2_] Oppie[_2_] is offline

Default Windows XP Strikes Again - ErrorMsg.jpg

Jim,
If you want to capture only the active window, do a ALT PrintScreen. Then
you don't get the entire desktop.

Have you also tried posting to one of the windows discussion groups? They
are accessed by account news:news.microsoft.com
The discussion groups are sometimes available on other servers but I found
that I got the best responses by setting up a newsreader account directly to
news.microsoft.com

....Bob Oppenheimer

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Did an automatic "update" for Windows XP, re-booted, and got this
error message (see attachment).

Surfing, I get that it's some kind of help file, but I can't determine
what program is involved, or whether it's just Wimpows turning in the
screw a little further.

So far I haven't found any misbehavior.

Any ideas?

...Jim Thompson