Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:11:13 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
ballista.org wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:17:32 -0700, John Larkin attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 04:01:50 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves senseless with
this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I don't do
it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is a word often
found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

John