Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:13:34 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

John Fields wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio
wrote:

Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

Suggest away!

I see that he is tired of losing THAT fight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"He has not responded in 20 minutes, he ran away!!!!"

WHO ran away, and from WHAT? WHEN and WHERE did they run to, and WHY
did they run? You sure don't seem to have any grasp on reality, let
alone any valid information.

Some people have other things to do than spend 24 hours a day on
USENET. You, on the other hand? You have to try to bore us to death
with your stupid little preschool games, till we finally just ignore
you. (Its againts the law to beat the mentally ill) You barely hit a
negative 3 on the troll meter, which disqualifies you from being a
kook. After all, its not nice to call the mentally ill a "Kook"

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida