Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Default For Eeyore and Friends

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:12:04 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:55:58 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields
transparently proposed:

He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm sure.

Fantasizing about other men, John.

I see that you're still try to find a new homosexual lover.

Let me guess, you probably believe that to be a "flame"?

You do realize the only people that feel a need to scream "FAGGOT!" at
other men are those unsure of their own sexuality. Pointing that out
to you lame ****wits is tiresome, but it is a duty that must be
performed if usenet is to be saved from the sexually repressed and
mentally lame.

No, dumbass, it was sarcasm about your "Fantasizing about other
men", but obviously it bounced right off that thick and empty skull of
yours.

Oh, yeah, *sarcasm*. Sure it was. Rather than just another sexually
repressed lamer presenting his own fears as a *flame*.

the only fear I have is that a moron like you will move into my
neighborhood. Its so much trouble to get the neighbors together with
pitchforks and flaming torches these days. (Damn EPA and fire bans!)

pats pointy head

It would be the only point you ever make. I guess having a pea brain
makes it easy for you to get your head into the electric pencil
sharpener, though.

Next he will try "the big kids made me do it and they ran away"

I'll bet that there is a damn good reason that kids run away from
you. As for me, I am a 100% disabled Veteran, and home bound, so there
are no kids around to run off.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Yes! It tells me it time to refill Aratzio's dirty bowl with kibble.
You know, the stuff that was just recalled?

Wow, another "flame". - see that is sarcasm

Once more you show that you can't tell the difference.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida