Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio Aratzio is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:55:58 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields
transparently proposed:

He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm sure.

Fantasizing about other men, John.

I see that you're still try to find a new homosexual lover.

Let me guess, you probably believe that to be a "flame"?

You do realize the only people that feel a need to scream "FAGGOT!" at
other men are those unsure of their own sexuality. Pointing that out
to you lame ****wits is tiresome, but it is a duty that must be
performed if usenet is to be saved from the sexually repressed and
mentally lame.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2