Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f §ñühw¤£f is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

MassiveProng pinched out a steaming pile
:

On 03 Apr 2007 14:26:44 GMT, ???hw??f Gave
us:

MassiveProng pinched out a steaming pile
:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:37:48 +1000, Lionel

Gave
us:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:14:37 -0700, MassiveProng
g wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:01:03 +1000, Lionel

Gave
us:

3: You called me a liar, because you couldn't find any posts from

me
on Google that were more than 6 days old.

Wrong.

I told YOU to look on google, dip****.

Why on earth would I need to look for *my own posts* on Google?
I /know/ where I post, you ****ing retard.

Typical auktard sidestep action. Good job, auktard.

You claimed I looked on google, when what really happened is that

challenged you to prove your claim, which you incessantly sidestep.

What I DID say was that YOU should google up some proof, which

you
conveniently sidestepped.

The only thing I'm interested in proving is your stupidity, &

you're
doing a really slick job of proving that for me. ;^)

Typical auktard meaningless tripe.

Ahem...Angry Guy...do you know anything about 802.11 wireless

antennas?
I saw some plans for a Pringles Can antenna but it looks pretty
complex.
Is a usb-based parabolic reflector the better way to go?
TIA

Do a search on diversity receivers.
A 14 antenna array.

You are too ****ing poor though, dingledorf.

Well duh.

http://www.avalonrf.com/products/acc-antennas.htm

It would be nice if they had pictures...

Your nym is retarded as well.

Just because your char-set wont handle euro-fonts?
snarf

http://nocat.net/