Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Windows XP Strikes Again - ErrorMsg.jpg

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:42:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
Gave us:

Search the web for HHCTRL.OCX and see what installed app you have
that it is associated with.

If you have KFd me... too bad for you.

OR it is Billy's way of nudging you toward that Vista Ultimate
Upgrade, which also needs 2GB RAM, and a 256MB graphics card...

Mine:

EVGA 8800 GTS w/320MB

old X2 64 AMD 3800+ @ 2.1GHz

2GB ECC RAM Dual Channel mode

AN8-SLI Deluxe Asus Mobo.

She screams and I have what is considered an old Mobo Cpu combo.

The graphics card is what really helped. My old 128 PNY 6600 GT
just wasn't enough, and screen flicked out and back with every app or
web page w/video.