Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:25:52 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

If you had a real name, or picked less silly nyms, or weren't so
consistantly obnoxious, people would like you better.

You keep saying that, but I really don't think you have a clue as to
what the **** is going on. The KRWTARD has attacked me no matter what
name I choose, as have others. The BloggsTard makes claims every
month or so that I am every poster that he ever got into an argument
with over the last ten years. He only got one right, and that is
always the current one. That show how little that dumb **** knows
about Usenet, regardless of what he may or may not know about
electronics.

Do you have a real name? Mine is really

I pride myself in my psudonymical anonymity. Particularly here in
Usenet. Too many loony KookTards about. Also, I have never
completely hidden who I am, regardless of what I post under, and I
never post under multiple nyms at the same time, like the RichTard
does, or the real trolls.

Do you really have a problem with that? If so... sad, really.

BTW, JOHN. I saw a 4 foot diameter marble ball at Fry's the other
day. It gets supported by a small film of water and spins freely on
it.

You nuke would be like a bb gun pumped one time hitting that, and
no, it would have not enough effect to keep it from hitting the earth
if that's where it was heading, and no, the bb does NOT "embed" itself
into it.

another question:

Bounce a steel ball off another held in the hand causes the ball to
rebound nearly back to the hand that tossed it.

Doing the same with two golf balls results in nearly no bounce, and
a nearly dead impact.

Wouldn't both cases be "elastic" or "inelastic" collisions?

Why can the golf ball not be made to rebound regardless of how hard
it gets thrown into the other?