Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default Street Atlas USA Sucks!

Jim Thompson wrote:

Google Earth shows me as next door ;-)

That's because your reputation precedes you, and they wanted to give
sales people one last chance to get away! ;-) BTW, one of the
buildings on my property doesn't show up in the sat photos.

Have you ever tried Zillow? Its a real estate sales tool that not
only shows the location, but what it is expected to sell for.
http://www.zillow.com

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell