Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Bob Jones Bob Jones is offline

Default Transformer drawing 1 amp--From SED

These are the what I got from my scope. The variac's readings might be off.
It looks like it might be +5 to 10 volts higher than what the file names
say. The variac does have an AC volt meter on it but it its 10V more than
what the dial says. My DMM reads 5V more than the dial.

Thanks,
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Transformer drawing 1 amp--From SED-130v-gif  Transformer drawing 1 amp--From SED-100v-gif  Transformer drawing 1 amp--From SED-110v-gif  Transformer drawing 1 amp--From SED-120v-gif