Posted to rec.woodworking
digitect digitect is offline

Default Does anyone use Earthlink?

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:11:54 -0700, Glen wrote:

I haven't seen a new post here for about three days, but the other
groups I follow seem to work (except I get a bunch of expired
articles as well from as far back as 2006). I wonder if I am alone
here. I guess if I can't see this message I will still not know if
I am alone or not.

Me, too. Just got a mail from them saying they "upgraded" their news
services, and now my client (Pan on Linux) thinks this and another
group never have any new posts. I'm betting the time syncing got off,
although one other group I read is still working correctly. This has
happened once before that I remember, too. Maybe something to do with
whether a list uses GMT or not?