Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE *with a lifetime guarantee..!

"SteveB" wrote in message

I needed to take out a tile floor. I went and bought a $25 air chisel.
It worked great for the job, and is still working great. I better watch
it, though, as I know it's lurking there waiting to do "a lot of damage."

Steve

Sure, they work sometimes but saws that don't cut straight, wrenches that
round off nuts, screwdrivers that damage screwheads are very common with
cheap tools. Not just HF, but all cheap tools. Your money, so you can take
the chance if you like.

At Christmas I got a Bosch jigsaw. Tried it to make one cut and promptly
got rid of my Black & Decker.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/