Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE *with a lifetime guarantee..!

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 03:41:55 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:18:30 -0500, wrote:

Even if I only need a tool one time, I'd rather use quality
tools, not Taiwan crap

Everyone would rather use quality tools. Most people don't have the
money to buy a quality version of every tool sold, or they're saving
the money for something else.

May be false economy. Cheap tools can cause a lot of damage, not to mention
the mental anguish that can go with it. I've never been in a Harbor Freight
store and have no plans to go.

I have no argument with that. There's something about the phrase,
"I'd rather use quality tools" and similar phrases that gets me, and
makes me want to say, "Everyone would rather use quality tools".

The last time I heard the phrase it was about an entirely different
subject.