Posted to alt.home.repair
John JJ John JJ is offline

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:12:38 -0600, "SteveB" wrote:

Not only you need to be smart in selecting which items to buy and not to buy.
You must also know when to buy. If you are on their mailing list, you will get
further discount when you use their flyer, I believe 10 or 20% on any items on
their shelves.

I buy stuff at HF. Stuff that I will either use lightly, or stuff that is
lower in price, and of comparable quality as other goods. Some of their
stuff shines in its performance, others not. The trick is to be smarter
than the tools, and know what you're doing, and whether you need a $40
chisel when a $5 HF one will do as well for this one job.

Steve