Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Took camera in for firewire repair - now camera doesn't work at all!

On 3 ago, 08:00, David D wrote:
I don;t know what to do now, took my TRV38 Sony into a shop for
replace/repair of firewire - 2 months later, he can't get the camera
to work at all, doesn't power up or recharge battery. I am at a loss
what to do....

what don't you know what to do, its not your problem, you are not the
repairman.
it's bloody obvious - tell that place you want it sorting out properly
or you'll take legal action. Your local citizens advice or fair
trading office may advise you. Sounds like a cowboy , there are plenty
of 'board jockeys' out there....

-B