Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] haveabeer@thebar.com is offline

Default Harbor Freight sells GARBAGE *with a lifetime guarantee..!

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:58:10 -0400, wrote:

Not sure if the OP knows this but HF tools come with a lifetime
guarantee. Of course electric and common sense items are not included in
that. But things like sockets and wrenches etc. See store for fine
print..

Great. Now i know that I can take my busted ratchet back for a new
junky ratchet after I sprain my wrist and put a $1000 dent in my car
because the damn rachet broke. No thanks. I buy quality tools that
dont need a lifetime guarantee, and if no one told you, that
"lifetime" guarantee means that they will replace it till THEIR life
is ended, which in most cases means that they change their business
name. Even if I only need a tool one time, I'd rather use quality
tools, not Taiwan crap. Besides that the reasle value of quality
tools is high, whereas you cant give away that HF junk once it's
gotten dirty.