Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Painting Vinyl siding?

on 8/2/2007 8:11 PM Nancy Young said the following:
"Jim" myplace@home wrote

I just bought a garage package and had it erected by contractors. They did
a great job. The problem is that I screwed up when ordering the white
vinyl siding to match the house. I forgot to tell the sales guy that
around the doors and windows should be brown plastic. Can anyone recomend
paint for such a screw up? Thanks.....Jimi

Krylon makes Fusion paint which is for plastics, etc. I don't know if
that is what you're looking for.

nancy

Most spray canned paint companies now make a plastic paint, such as
Rustoleum and Valspar's 'American Tradition'.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY