Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting Vinyl siding?

"Jim" myplace@home wrote in message
I just bought a garage package and had it erected by contractors. They did
a great job. The problem is that I screwed up when ordering the white
vinyl siding to match the house. I forgot to tell the sales guy that
around the doors and windows should be brown plastic. Can anyone recomend
paint for such a screw up? Thanks.....Jimi

Any good exterior latex paint. There may be some grade better than others
for that application, so check with your local paint dealer. I painted some
trim with Pittsburgh brand and it has held up for many years now. I
repainted it to change color about three years ago. Still good.