Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default How to make a bandsaw semi-mobile?

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:58:55 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Toller" wrote:
I have a 19" Grizzly bandsaw coming in tomorrow.

You can afford a new 19" bandsaw, but you won't spend ten bucks on the proper
breaker for the circuit ??? (news:alt.home.repair:1002270 earlier today)
Sheesh.

Ever meet any owner / operator pilots?

I know guys who won't spend $8 on a current chart (issued ~ every 6
months) so they can know where they're going in a $2-300,000 airplane.
They then try to land at an airport that's been a football stadium for
years, because the airport closure isn't on their ancient chart. G

Then:
http://www.airfields-freeman.com/CT/Rentschler_CT_90.jpg
Recently:
http://www.airfields-freeman.com/CT/Rentschler_CT_06.jpg

Now there's a huge Cabela's right where the runways form a triangle,
below the stadium.

Then there's boater$ who defer maintenance...

**
http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **