Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Cleaning anti-glare spectacles

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:22:52 UTC, mike wrote:

He recommended tissues (gesundheit) for finishing.

When I have a cold my nose tells me that tissues, as in box, tissue,
nose for the use of, are harder and more abrasive than kitchen roll
(Tesco Value). Toilet roll falls apart with the drops of water on the
lenes and is more abrasive than tissues according to the nose test.

Well, it's a matter for debate/experiment, but I think you might want to
upgrade in the toilet roll dept.

I don't use Jeyes any more

Izal was worse.

(Saw no response to my ultrasonic cleaner suggestion; perhaps the OP
thought I was joking. 20 quid is cheap compared to a lot of specs)

http://www.diybanter.com