Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Cleaning anti-glare spectacles

On 2 Aug 2007 18:17:49 GMT, mike wrote:

When mine are really dirty

Which is every evening when I sit down to watch a bit of telly

In my case every morning, unless it's a very bad morning.

I was warned by my supplier (specs maker, not an optician) that some
kitchen rolls could scratch, tho I think the risk is small.

He recommended tissues (gesundheit) for finishing.

When I have a cold my nose tells me that tissues, as in box, tissue, nose
for the use of, are harder and more abrasive than kitchen roll (Tesco
Value). Toilet roll falls apart with the drops of water on the lenes and
is more abrasive than tissues according to the nose test.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail